Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Class # 1

We will be teaching our first class in our Spring line up this evening. It is a special breakfast and brunch class. We are going to do recipes that would be great for this weekend. I think serving brunch is a great way to entertain...many dishes are make ahead so it's easier on you. Brunch is served late morning, so you have the rest of the day for other commitments ( most people need to be many places on a holiday) and you can be very creative....no rules really! I'm having a little trouble getting the table centerpiece worked out in my head. I can't make up my mind if I want "Spring Garden" or all out Easter...I like pressure, it's when I do my best creating. So anyway this class should be fun, they always are, and after the weather we have had the last couple of days...fun would be awesome!Then, after tonight, all I'll have time to think about is getting all of my orders done on time! ( and somewhere in there I need to figure out what I am making for Easter dinner and what to do about my Grandsons first Easter basket!...traditions are very important to me...even if he is only 6 weeks old !) ....like I said, I like pressure! Good thing. Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment