Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A very big week...

I have a great job. I make people happy. Sometimes they come in to escape, unwind. Sometimes they come in to catch up with a friend. Sometimes we are part of a big celebration...babies, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, we even had a proposal once! Sometimes I help make Holidays special...which is great! It's kind of funny to think that the desserts I'm making will come out at the end of the Holiday meal...like a Norman Rockwell painting...( well...in MY mind that's what I see) and everyone will be happy! I'm telling you all of this, not to sound full of myself,or make you jealous, or make you dislike YOUR job! I'm telling you all of this because it is Easter week and I have a CRAZY one in front of me! I thought I could go back and read this once or twice this week ... and that might help!!! or not...we'll see! Hope your Easter week is full of SWEET Memories......and mine is a piece of cake!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment