Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm not complaining!!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm being set up...there are moments, everyday, when you can't get caught up! Of course this isn't really true, because we always do,but it seems like you are going backward. This really doesn't have anything to do with us, we can only go so fast, but ,we feel, it is causing our customers unhappiness, and our customers are our #1 priority. We don't like to make you wait for a table...although this is unavoidable...we don't like to make you wait for something to drink, your food, your dessert (that's just wrong!!!) or your check...because, after all, we all have places to go and people to see. Now this really is not the point I'm making, but I feel that it is part of the equation. I'm assuming that,if we have made you wait for any of the before mentioned things, or if you have had to wait in line to pay the lunch bill, or for your treasures from the gift shop...or just to get a cookie...we are busy! Good thing! Often, someone asks if we are always this busy...I'm happy to say "yes"... but I'm sure I have the " but I'm sorry that it made YOU wait...for anything... face", because I'm, almost without fail, told that I should be happy because there are so many businesses that are not doing well! At no point have I ever been sorry that we are busy...and I'm not complaining... I AM going to come up with a better answer to the question, though! Any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment