Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, April 26, 2010

New Attitude!

It is Monday. I have the day off. It is the day after my birthday, but the day we get to celebrate it, because I have the day off. I am going to enjoy myself. Go to some garden centers, spend non-working time with my husband, maybe hit an antique shop or two and re-align my inner self. I WILL NOT have another week like the last one...and, since I seem to have magic powers, I will assume I can make that happen!!! I did not plan to use this blog as a place to b----, so I won't ( for now, anyway...)I have noticed that I feel much better after I vent on here, and I know I need to let things go, or, better yet, fix them, or I will continue to be upset!( however, fixing the world is not part of my job description )... there ARE positive, productive things to think about, too! So...in spite of the rain, I'm off for a wonderful day...because I deserve it...BIG TIME. If anything amazing happens ( and I certainly hope it does ) I'll come back and tell you all about it, because I need positive energy....and a new attitude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment