Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's Sugar time...

I just finished typing the recipes for the class tomorrow night! Old-fashioned yellow cake with chocolate frosting, strawberries and cream cake roll, lemon ice box pie, peanut butter ice box pie, hot fudge pudding cake and ice box cookies. The tablescape is all set in my mind...I've got some food history facts. Tomorrow I'll make at least one of everything ahead of time so we can serve them when we are done teaching,( I guess it's a good thing it was so quiet today. I'll have time to get it all done before we start to serve...because we are NOT quiet tomorrow!) We are a go...Desserts Like Mom...here we come, it's sugar time!!!! I hope everyone listened to us and they eat something without sugar in it before they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment