Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Mother's Day Tea class went very well!!! It was alot of fun with alot of new faces! The table was really cute. I found a "child-size" ice cream parlor table and chairs and that was the focal point. I also had an old china tea set that I incorporated into the tablescape...it made it look like the tea parties you had with your little ones...I thought it was a cute twist on Mother's Day...bring back Sweet Memories!!!(sorry!) We did the "shoot" for WFMZ this morning...the camera man was very nice! I told him to edit the daylights out of it and get the footage of me down to a minimum!!! I hope I answered the questions OK. I don't have a problem speaking in public and I can think on my feet...but when questions come out of left field, and you are on camera...it's a little nerve racking. We sent him on his way with cupcakes...so, hopefully he will be kind, and edit the daylights out of it like I asked him to...not that the cupcakes were a bribe, or anything!!! This will air on Friday May 7th at the end of the 6:00 broadcast...so be sure to tune in! (but don't tell me if you thought I stunk....please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment