Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ready for Mother's Day....

We have our Mother's Day Tea class tonight. This should be a fun class! I've added some whimsy to the tablescape...I don't like "formal" teas...I think they should be fun ( for the hostess as well as the guests ) so I twist things up a bit! We went to my favorite garden centers on Monday...my idea of heaven...and I bought some herbs, including some lavender, that I may incorporate somehow. I don't want to put too much emphasis on herbs because the next class is Cooking with herbs....so I want to save them for that class, but I think the lavender is appropriate for this class! We also picked up the hanging baskets for the front porch. I want to re-pot them in antique egg baskets...I think I'll try to do that today. We got some new merchandise in, yesterday, so we spent some time re-arranging the displays...It looks great and the new stuff is awesome!...and there is more on it's way! We are ready for Mother's Day... in theory,anyway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment