Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Springtime

The class went well. I decided on a Spring garden centerpiece. I put tulips, daffodils, herbs and pansies in a rough old tool carrier and topped it with easter grass. I love the look of old primitives (watering cans, buckets, old wooden containers) and flowers. It is now sitting on my dining room table waiting for our Easter dinner. I'm still not sure what I'm cooking...but I'll figure it out. I miss going outside at the crack of dawn to hide the Easter eggs for the kids...now I'll be outside, at the crack of dawn, working in the garden. It's supposed to be nice weather, and we haven't had ANY on my day off since it started to warm up. I love working in the garden in the Spring...I think I'll start in the herb garden...I always feel like I've accomplished alot when that looks good!...as for the egg hiding...now we have Caden. He is only 6 weeks old now, but we'll get to the egg hunting soon enough...but not too soon! Enjoy what you have now...someday comes faster than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment