Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, April 3, 2010

We made it!

Well, it's over and we did it! All of my orders were done, and no one had to wait for anything! I'm beat, but looking forward to two whole days in a row to do some things around the house. If I was asked once, I was asked one hundred times if I am cooking tomorrow... I am! However, Easter has always been a more relaxed food holiday here... more of a picnic-type meal...easy! Besides, it's what I do...it wouldn't be a holiday if I didn't cook. It's all part of the traditions and memories that mean so much to me( and, hopefully, my family) not doing it would make me upset. I hate when the traditions are "out-grown"...like dying and hunting the eggs. Eventually your kids get too old for that...but they are never too old for your deviled eggs and homemade candy! So how could I NOT cook?? I hope YOUR Easter basket is filled with the traditions and memories that make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment