Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Believe....

The last class of the Spring set is tomorrow night. This one is the "Fairy Garden Tea" class. It is my favorite of all of the classes that we do. I'm looking forward to this one....FULL house! The biggest class I've ever done! I just finished typing up the recipes. I haven't planted the fairy garden, yet, because I'm still waiting for some of the merchandise that I ordered to accessorize fairy gardens. Some things came in today, so I'm hoping the rest comes tomorrow! Every other year we would caravan back to our house to see MY fairy garden...but it really is too much...so I'll plant a smaller, and, actually more do-able, garden in a white agate wash tub. Everyone will be able to get the idea...and could duplicate it at home. There is something so magical and fun about this whole subject...it's like you are giving yourself permission to be a kid again!! Back when you believed...

No comments:

Post a Comment