Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, May 7, 2010

The Mother's Day countdown...

We are almost to Mother's Day...we made it through Friday...2 to go!!! We had alot (and I mean ALOT) of great people again today! Supper was busy tonight, too! We had a good time with all of our regulars...we have some awesome customers! Our "Local Favorites" spot was on the news tonight...it was pretty good, except for the quiche pronunciation problem...I guess someone spelled in incorrectly in the text she was reading! There you are with your "15 minutes" of fame (we have had more than that, but that's not the point!) and the thing everyone will remember is the anchorwoman's mistake! Oh well...what can you do?? The cameraman did a great job, and apparently the cupcakes were a hit because they edited the amount of time I was on camera quite a bit...just like I asked him to!!! SO many great things to look at when you are there...I am SO not important!!! If you saw it, let me know!!!! Well, wish us luck tomorrow...we can use all of the good thoughts we can get!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment