Welcome to Sweet Memories




Sunday, May 2, 2010

Questions answered

I have had some interesting conversations this week. I realized that I am asked alot of the same questions over and over...so I thought I'd answer some of them!
1. We have been in business for 15 years at our current location. We will start our 16th at the beginning of July.
2. The girls that you see and talk to everyday are both my daughters...and the gentleman that answers the phone is my husband...they are the wheels that keep Sweet Memories moving (There are 4 of us...get it?)
3. We make ALL of the food, everyday on the premises!
4. I bake ALL of the desserts, everyday on the premises!
5. I come up with the menu ideas all by myself...I don't know where they come from...but they are mine!!!!
6. I don't know how I do it all ( I'm asked this one ALOT....) I can multitask, I'm very organized and see # 2...again 4 wheels!!!!
7. No, we are NOT a franchise....and no, I do not plan to open any more locations!!! I am the classic definition of a type "A" and need to have control...I have not been able to divide myself into more than one person...so only one location!!! ( I feel more than that would compromise our quality, charm, attentiveness, selections and sanity!!!)
8. I know that our food is different and unique...we do that on purpose! If we were just like anyone else...why bother??? I make it a point to be unique...I can't stand copycats!! I believe that making yourself stand out is one secret to success!!!
9. Yes, the gift shop is open!!!!!!!
10. Yes, I know you would like a cookbook...but the recipes are mine and I need them right now...if the day comes that I can't take it anymore...maybe I'll write them down! I don't see that day in the immediate future, though, so I guess you'll just have to keep coming in to see us!!!
Hopefully that answers all of your questions...I think I covered everything...if I missed anything please leave a comment and I'll see what I can do about clearing it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment