Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, May 31, 2010

Some family time...

Happy Memorial Day!!! We've got some yard work calling us....then a picnic with the family! I decided not to serve dinner last night. I thought we deserved a night off. Of course, I should've known better!! Just when we were getting ready to close for the day...we have to get, just a little, flack...whatever!! When we left, we passed an adorable lemonade stand, someone built it and painted it...it has an awning and everything....probably one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!!! Hanging in it's rightful spot was...the CLOSED sign!!!! I, actually, stopped the car I was laughing so hard! I wish I had had the camera with me!!! SO CUTE........ I said to my husband " If they can take the afternoon off...so can we!!!!" So, you take this afternoon off...remember why we have this holiday to begin with ( all of our soldier friends are home and safe right now....but that's not the case for everyone!!) enjoy your family (like we did last night...shame on us!!) and we'll see you, business as usual, tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment