Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yeah May!!!

This pre-mature summer weather is the pits!!! Especially in a very hot kitchen, cooking and baking all day long!!! Cakes, cakes and more cakes today...so many coconut I thought it was Easter all over again!!! I'm going to wait until Monday and then watch the weather for the 10 day forecast...that will put us close to our "plant-out" date, I can't imagine any more frost after this heat and humidity!! That means that the herbs I bought on my trip to the greenhouses will be able to go in the ground, and that means that I can go back to the greenhouses for more...I love May!!!! One of my tree peonies is blooming...it is breath taking! My next project is to figure out how to post pictures on here so I can show some of the stuff I'm talking about...the peony is greeting card worthy!!! I will get on that right away! We want to work on the garden at the shop, too, so it looks it's best for Mother's Day...but now I have an extra challenge...there are baby bunnies who have taken up residence out front. Anyone who gardens knows what that means...whatever I plant has to be on the NO BUNNY list...oh well!!! They are so cute and attracting attention...I just hope they don't decide to cross the road to see what's on the other side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment