Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Celebrate Summer...cause Fall is on it's way!!!

Well...this weather is more like it!!! It, actually, makes you want to go outside and enjoy the summer!!! We haven't had much to enjoy, lately...so I think it would be a good idea to take advantage NOW..while the good weather is here!!! We have all kinds of great stuff to help you make the most of the rest of this season! We still have things for the garden...birdhouses, signs, cloches, bee skeps...but we also have some pretty dishes, napkins and tableware...just because you eat outside, doesn't mean the table can't be pretty!! I try, really hard, not to rush the seasons! I don't like Christmas trees in September, either! However, I have very serious Halloween collectors who are, already, looking for the goods...so it's a fine line! I am going to give summer the spotlight for about 2 more weeks...and then...here comes the Halloween...So, if summer is your season of choice...celebrate now! If Fall is your favorite time of year...give me a couple of weeks...you're in for a real TREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment