Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, July 29, 2010

What were we talking about??/

Well, we are fast approaching the end of July! I'm saying "thank goodness"...this one will go down in the books! Anyway...the end of July marks the beginning of the Fall and Halloween season at Sweet Memories!! I have to prepare myself and the shop...it's a lot of planning and organization that needs to happen in my head before it can happen in the store!! I am expecting a few, big, important orders any day...that, actually, helps to put me in the spirit..so I hope they get here soon! The funny thing is...I am also expecting some Christmas...and, yesterday, some way over-due garden things that I was expecting weeks and weeks ago showed up! If all of this isn't enough to think about...I met with one of my reps, yesterday, and ordered a few more things for your Holiday pleasure...just because they were SO cool and unique ( I'll tell you more when they come in...keep you in suspense!!) the 1803 candles in the Fall and Christmas scents, some really different things that can best be described as "garden" to add some wonderfulness AFTER the Holidays and a bunch of other great stuff for AFTER the Holidays that will make your home cozy and happy this winter!!! So...to sum up...at any given moment I am either thinking about the garden, Halloween, Christmas, the up-coming classes, what kind of scones to make, what to put on the menu for Friday night supper, next winter, the current drama in my kids lives, my grandson, my son's birthday (coming up), my orders...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?? If I ever give you the "what" look when you're talking to me...please don't take it the wrong way...I'm just in my own head...(a very scary place to be!!!) It, probably, sounds like I'm complaining...but you guys know me better than that...I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Just, please, be patient with me!!! In the meantime...enjoy the rest of your summer...we, still, have great stuff to make it wonderful...including a few NEW things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment