Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, July 16, 2010

Where are you cool air???

How are all of you handling this heat??? I am not handling it well at all!!! I am hard to please. I spend all of January, February and March looking forward to Spring...then I spend all of April looking forward to the pool opening and my herb garden looking like it does in this picture! Then, the next thing you know, we find ourselves in this soup-like weather and I am looking forward to Fall!! I think the lesson to be learned, here, is to live in the moment and enjoy what you have...because, all to soon, it will be gone! I'm going to be honest...at this moment, I DON'T CARE!! I hate this weather and I want it over with!!! I guess I am hard to please...but I'm, also, cranky and exhausted!!! I want to live in an October moment...a cool, crisp October moment to be exact!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment