Welcome to Sweet Memories




Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halloween lovers of the world....

Wow, what a week!! I think it seemed especially crazy because we didn't have our day off on Monday! It was worth it, though!!! A whole lot of happy people...it appears EVERYONE was ready for Fall...the Halloween room has been THE place to be all week long!! I'm glad you all love this holiday as much as I do! There is just something about the magic and make-believe that makes Halloween really special! I don't like "gross" Halloween....Just fun and fantasy...witches (my favorites...)...and I seem to have a thing for skeletons...crows, crows and more crows...and vintage looking anything!! Trick-or-treaters, too!! Oh and candy corn...(and I have, recently learned that I am not alone in this!!!) What is your favorite "symbol" of Halloween??? What can catch your eye from across a room?? Is it something a little bit "creepy", or something whimsical...or maybe it's something that stirs up "sweet memories" of Halloweens gone by...I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know!!! Halloween lovers of the world unite!!! Now...I'm going to watch Harry Potter.... don't forget to leave some comments...I'd love to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment