Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Weeks...

We have had a couple of "sweet" weeks at the shop!!!! I have baked and baked and baked....and baked!! Our chocolate chip, oatmeal and peanut butter cookies are, well, big! (I've tried to make them smaller...but I just get yelled at!! Everyone wants them big!) I make them everyday...but I think today was a record sell-out time!! Cakes, cupcakes, scones, tea cookies, brownies, tarts, muffins....whew! It's heading out the door faster than I can get it in the oven!!! I don't know what the explanation is..I mean it IS still summer, right?? No Holidays that I'm unaware of??? Well, no matter...bring it on!! If I could do it... everything I baked would be eaten fresh from the oven, ...these last 2 weeks...it's been pretty close to that!!!Things are selling right off of the trays...before they're even completely cool!!!You know what, though? There is nothing better than a scone that's still warm! (...or a cookie either, for that matter!!) So...come on in and bring your sweet tooth....maybe you'll get lucky and your favorite treat is available...maybe it's still warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment