Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Day Meals and mix-ups.....

We have another class tomorrow night..."Busy Day Meals"...I just finished typing up the recipes! I wanted to make dishes that were easy and do-able for busy days (which is why it's called "Busy Day....well..you get the picture...) but I was, also, looking for recipes that would be useful for the upcoming Holidays. I think I've got some good ones! I've even got three different desserts that can be prepared in the crock pot...that's fun!! I need to figure out how to make all of this for the class...after all I do NOT own 8 crock pots...but I will figure all of that out tomorrow!! It should be a fun class...and everyone will leave stuffed, again!! The class days are very long for us...but they are a lot of fun! The next one is in two weeks and that one is the Pumpkin class...I am looking forward to that one, too! It will be very hard to narrow down all of the recipes I would like to make...we don't have all night!~~~ The light bulb fiasco has been taken care of and we have the bulbs that look like turkeys!! If they are half as popular as all of the other designs have been I won't have them for long! The tombstone mix-up was fixed today, too! If you want to know what I'm talking about, you will need to come in and see for yourself!! I, also, had a shipment of magnets disappear. The company said that UPS lost them...so they re-issued the shipment and they are on their way...and, of course, UPS has located the lost package and that is on it's way, too!!! Now I am supposed to refuse one of them so that it goes back to the company! Just when you think all of the mix-ups (none of which were MY mix-ups by the way...) are taken care of...here comes another one! It wouldn't be a big deal if UPS didn't come in the middle of lunch service...when we are LEAST likely to remember that we have a situation that needs attention...Oh Well!! At least the magnets are going to get here soon...that display looks like heck!!! Just another day in the life of a small business owner!! Good night all....

No comments:

Post a Comment