Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still more on the way.....

Isn't this cool??? It would look great in a Halloween display, but could be kept out through Thanksgiving...everything this company makes is awesome...they grow all of their own gourds and make all of their products themselves and they are right here in Pennsylvania!!~~~~~ Well, I only received about 1/3 of the gourmet and specialty food orders that I was expecting...SO frustrating!!! We have our first cooking class of the Fall schedule tomorrow night, and there is a lot of preparation involved. I was hoping that everything would be in, priced and put away, today, so that I didn't have to deal with it tomorrow....however...like I said, only about 1/3 of what I am expecting came in...so, of course, the rest will show up tomorrow...that's how that works!!! It is all great stuff and I'm excited to fill the shelves for the "time to cook and bake season"...soups, breads, tea, dips, mustard, baking mixes, jams...all the very best, all yummy (I hate that word!!!) you guys really need to try some, if you haven't already!! This is going to have to be shorter than usual...I need to go and type the recipe sheets for the class...this first one is "From the Farmer's Market"...it is a great menu...all foods that you could use for any of the up-coming Holidays...all using fruits and vegetables from the Farmer's Market....FUN!!! I'll write tomorrow night all about the class...Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment