Welcome to Sweet Memories




Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!!!!!!!

Trick-or-treat!!! Happy Halloween everyone! So far, this has been a fun weekend. We had our "A Very Merrie Halloween Tea" yesterday...it was great! Almost everyone came in costume and they all looked so good! A whole bunch of Witches...some rather elegant!! We had ham and cheese mummies, chicken parmesan "pumpkin" tea sandwiches, little spinach quiches and "eyeball" bruschetta...then there were "monster toes" scones with apple butter and maple-walnut butter...and "mummy" pumpkin cupcakes, soul cakes, fudge brownies topped with cookie dough "spiders" and peanut butter white chocolate truffles. We played several games of Halloween bingo and the winners received some Halloween prizes. It was really fun! I think I will write down everything I did this year...It will make planning easier for next year! There are some great pictures on our facebook page...and I hope to get some more on soon! I have to get to work...I have lots of treats to prepare for Brunch...have a great Halloween!! Watch out for all of the ghosts and goblins....

No comments:

Post a Comment