Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, October 8, 2010

Lots of fun things....

Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa la la la la....sorry...we had a HUGE Christmas order delivered, yesterday!! I will NOT be putting it out, yet, because it is Halloween....however, we are talking a few weeks....and then it's Christmas time!!! This is one of my biggest suppliers of AWESOME and AMAZING Holiday merchandise and it IS very exciting...you all have a treat coming (no tricks!!!) I am trying to get the displays in my head...figure out the placement and such...it is half the battle!! I had a little bit of time, yesterday, to get the calendar out and take a look at December. Last year we had a Christmas Tea the weekend between Christmas and New Year...I thought it would be nice for several reasons. First, it is over...so you can relax and enjoy yourself. Second, you have worked so hard for weeks and just like that...nothing. No more music, no more specials, nothing. I thought it would be nice to "extend" the Holiday...have something to look forward to. It worked out very well. We had a lot of reservations and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Of course, this year, Christmas Day falls on a Saturday!! I have been trying to work out when to have this tea, because I'd like to make it a yearly tradition (I've told you how I am about traditions...) and then, yesterday, I decided to have it on December 26th. It is a Sunday...but I think it will work!! I will be briefing everyone on the details this morning...so if you have any questions, or would like to make a reservation, please give us a call!!! I, also, decided to reinstate the Halloween Tea this year....we will be serving that on October 30th...lots of fun things on the horizon...I hope you will join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment