Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pumpkins and Christmas trees....

The pumpkin class is tomorrow night. I, finally, narrowed the recipe choices down and now I need to get them all typed. It is a good menu and we should have a lot of fun!! There are so many things you can do with pumpkin! I tried to put a whole bunch of unexpected dishes in this class...I won't say any more...I don't want to spoil it for those of you who will be there!! I, also, have a master inventory list of all of the different Christmas merchandise that is in storage right now...and I am pretty sure of how I will be setting everything up. So...those are two big things on my list that I can stop worrying about..I am living in the moment and enjoying the Fall weather and the beginnings of the Fall color...everyone has their homes decorated...I really do love this time of year...however, I have to be honest...I am starting to get excited about Christmas!!! My husband is going to the store, any minute, and get me a new Christmas CD that is available, today...he is also going to look for some lights for the trees up in the gift shop...they need to be replaced and I want some multi-colored...because they look Christmas-y!!! I have big plans for some new displays and I bought a new piece that will look really cool when I get it set up...It's no wonder I'm never sure what season it is!!! I have a lot to do with all of this typing...so I am going to go and get that done! Have a great night...maybe visions of sugar plums???? (or candy corn???)

No comments:

Post a Comment