Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy, almost, Thanksgiving!!!!

Here it is...Thanksgiving week!!! The official start to the Holidays!! I am very excited...I love this time of year!! We ran all of our errands this morning, so Thanksgiving~~~~is in the refrigerator!! Of course I still have to cook it, but that is just a technicality. Everyone always asks me if I have to cook. When I say "yes" they always look a little offended on my behalf. The truth of the matter is I wouldn't have it any other way! When you compare this meal with what we have to do everyday...this is a walk in the park!! I enjoy making everyone happy...it's what I do!! We had our ladies night on Saturday and decided to head up to Toys 'R' Us and buy things for Toys For Tots...but we also "adopted" a family through my niece's church and we are going to play Santa Claus for them~~hopefully make their Christmas happier!!! We are also going to help another family that is going through a rough patch and are looking into donating food to the food bank!! All in all...a very successful Ladies Night!! I am really looking forward to the Holidays this year!! The next few weeks are going to be crazy busy...but that's part of the fun!!! This week we have Thanksgiving, next week is Gingerbread House Class #3...then we have the Breakfast coming up that we do for the Hospice volunteers, Gingerbread House Class #4, December Ladies Night, Lots and lots of parties booked at the restaurant, orders, orders and more orders....Whew, I think I'll go take a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment