Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Resolutions....just say "no"....

The new year is right around the corner...what is your view on resolutions?? I don't like them. I am a very positive, optimistic person...and I think that new years resolutions are very negative. You are supposed to vow to change all the things you hate about yourself...what a way to start off the new year!!! I think it would be better to take a more positive approach. What can you do to make yourself happy?? Have you always wanted to learn how to quilt?? Take a class. Find a new hobby...gardening or feeding the birds. Are there a bunch of old movies you have always wanted to see?? Rent them!! Is there a list of books you have always wanted to read?? Go to the library or bookstore. Pick a room and paint it a bold new color...one that makes you happy!!! I think vowing to find the things in life that make you happy is a much more productive use of your time!!! Think about all of the good things, the things that you are thankful for, instead of the things you would change!! Life is too short to sweat the small stuff!!! Needless to say...I don't have any resolutions! I will tell you how grateful I am to have all of the friends, family and wonderful customers we have in our lives. 2010 has been another great year...I hope it has been for you, too!! Now...go give some thought to your "anti-resolution"....what should you do with all of that POSITIVE energy???

No comments:

Post a Comment