Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, December 20, 2010

The stockings were hung....

This is our last day off before Christmas. It is the day for stocking stuffers. Our kids are all grown. They all have their own lives and responsibilities, so we are going to give them the best, and most useful, gift at this stage of life...cash! It isn't fun or exciting...and it certainly isn't a big surprise....but it will be a perfect fit! The whole gift giving point, after all, is to find something to make the person receiving the gift happy...when you are in your 20's...cash fits the bill!! That doesn't mean we can't throw a few surprises in the mix...that is today's purpose!! I don't know what I am looking for...but I'll know it when I see it!! Now...my grandson, on the other hand, HE is getting all kinds of surprises!! We are really looking forward to his first Christmas. This Mom Mom thing is awesome!! I am going to enjoy myself, today, because tomorrow marks the beginning of a very busy week!! This weekend was a "sweet" one....the bakery case is empty!! So, I have a ton of baking to do for the case as well as all of my orders...and the restaurant is booked, booked, booked!!! Christmas parties galore!! Owning your own business is a lot of work...but it is so worth it when you see how many people want to spend special times with you....it makes me happy to know the hard work is appreciated!! I will do my best to keep up with my blog, this week! Hey...if Santa can keep up with everything he has to do...I guess I can do my part too!!! The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...in hopes that I find something cool to put there!!! Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment