Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not very good at relaxing....

When you look at this picture what do you see? More than likely you see an opportunity to sit and relax....I, on the other hand, see weeds to pull and roses to prune and some "empty" spaces that could use a little color. I am 100% convinced that that is why I own my own business. We are in the horrors of January....I hate this time of year because of all of the weather concerns. But we are past all of the Holiday excitement...it should be time for a little "relaxing"...well, there is no such thing when you own a business, but compared to the last few months...this time of year should be a little calmer, anyway. However, every year, at this time...when things calm down....my mind starts to race. I see the weeds and the pruning and the empty spaces that need a little color. I have never been one to rest on my laurels...and I don't think I will be starting any time soon. There is no doubt in my mind that we are a success...but that is not good enough for me. I have a habit of reaching a goal, and then setting a new, even higher, goal. That is what I am in the process of doing right now. So...stay tuned...there is some great stuff up my sleeve!!! Just forgive me if I look pre-occupied, or if I don't realize that you are talking to me...it's part of the process!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment