Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary???.........

Sometimes the best laid plans just don't work out!! February is a very busy month for us. We have Valentine's Day, then our Anniversary, our daughter's birthday and, now, our grandson's birthday. These are all fun activities...a little bit of a challenge, too...we don't have a lot of free time to plan celebrations. As it turned out, though, three out of the four "landed" on a Monday, this year, which is the only day we are closed at the shop!! We have been trying to come up with fun things to do to celebrate...my husband and I took a little day trip, last week, for Valentine's Day and we had plans for most of the day, today, to celebrate our Anniversary.~~ He's sick!!~~ Oh well...what can you do?? We are planning to go to the Flower show in a couple of weeks...that was our "Anniversary gift"...but we had plans for today, too. It is less than lovely outside, so I think I'll just "dream" of Springtime in Paris (that is this year's theme for the flower show...) and look forward to that trip!! I was planning on going over to the shop for a little bit, and get some of the merchandise displayed the way I want it. I did not have a whole lot of time to "decorate" the way I wanted to. This week was very busy. So...I'll go over and get that done while he rests (and hopefully feels better!!) and we will have to make new plans to go and see "Gnomeo and Juliet"... Unwelcome weather, unexpected sickness...like I said...a little bit of a challenge!!! Ahh, February!!!

2 comments:

  1. You and your shop is the best thing going in Emmaus.I always enjoy my visit ... If you ever need some xtra help , I would be happy to join in .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...that's such a sweet thing to say!!!

    ReplyDelete