Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh Baby......

We are going over to the shop, this morning, to tackle the "baby room"...I got a whole bunch of new...adorable...things in and it is time to change that room around!! Once we are all done I will get some pictures so that you can see the new merchandise!! Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I have, always, looked at the baby things from my various companies...but I didn't start to carry it until my Grandson came along!! I didn't feel that I had enough room to do the subject justice...but I have given this a lot of thought and feel, now, that it really is a good tie-in to the shop. We have showers...many of them baby...almost every Saturday...and we have many, many doting Grandmothers who love to buy things for the grandbabies and I can't think of any shopping experience that brings "sweet memories" to mind more than shopping for a baby gift!! I decided that I did not have to carry everything...I am not a "Babies 'R' Us"...so I am picking out the cutest, cuddliest, most adorable "sweet memory" producing things! Once we get this all changed around I will be able to concentrate on finding more. So...we are off!! If you have any babies in your life, either now...or in the near future, be sure to stop in and check out what we are doing....and if you don't have any babies right now...check it out, anyway!! Nothing says Spring is in the air like a healthy dose of adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment