Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, March 26, 2011

Enjoy the moment....

Easter is just 4 weeks away!!! That is so exciting!!! I am trying to figure out what to put in my Grandson's Easter basket and I need to look for some plastic eggs to "hide" (he throws them, so I'm thinking that real eggs might not be a good idea...) and, although it doesn't seem so now, the warmer weather will be here by that time. All in all I am really excited....but, right on cue, I am consumed by what I am going to do in the gift shops once all of the Easter merchandise is gone!!! It's a sickness...excessive planning syndrome!! I don't have a choice...I mean I HAVE to think about it and plan it....but I would love to spend some time in the moment, too!! I was thinking about so many different issues at one time, this morning, that I thought my head was going to pop!! I've decided that the one "magical" object in the Harry Potter books that I would like to have is the pensive...I want to siphon all of my jumbled thoughts into one place where I can go back to them when I need to!!! Wishful thinking, I know...and, for all of you who haven't read the books...(WHY not by the way???) Sorry....I am sure you are wondering what the heck I am talking about!!! Well...all of the thinking has paid off, somewhat...I have some ideas in my head for what to do after Easter. The problem with "after Easter" is that it is....well, after Easter! There isn't much direction...I mean, once you get to the end of August...we have Fall, then Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow, Spring, Easter and then....Summer....see no direction. We all have plenty going on in the summer, but what should you carry in the gift shop?? See what I mean?? No worries...I think I have it figured out (at least until tomorrow, when all kinds of new ideas will fill my head!!!) In the meantime...I am going to try to enjoy the moment...Night All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment