Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So many things to look forward to.....

The big Easter order has arrived!!! I have about 2/3 of it put away...I am going to have to head over early, tomorrow, so I can get it all done!!! This stuff is awesome!!! Everything from lights and garland for your Easter tree to some of the sweetest decorations we have ever had...the little faces and the detail...you have to see it for yourselves!! I am very excited...I'll be even more excited when everything is where it belongs...I just didn't have the energy!! I do my best work first thing in the morning anyway!!! I put this order in at the beginning of December!! I took my catalog and my copy of the order home with me on Sunday so I could refresh my memory!!! I am very pleased with everything that came in...it's not out of the question that there would be some things that you would be disappointed in when you see it in person....but that is not the case with this company!!! I am always thrilled with everything!!! I will try to post some pictures on here so that you can see how great everything is!! ~~~~ We had another meeting, tonight, for our Halloween event. It does mess with the head a bit....Easter Bunnies, Chicks and eggs...and a jack-o-lantern or two thrown in for good measure!!! We are making some good progress with the planning!! The event is called "A Very Merrie Halloween"...a Halloween art show and Fall Festival. We have some great ideas, not only for this year, but down the road, too!! If you love Halloween (and I KNOW how many of you do...) Make sure you "Save the date"....Saturday October 1st....it's only 7 months away....hey....it only SEEMS like a long time!!! And, again, we are looking for Halloween Artists to participate... if you know someone who would like to be a part of this...tell them to get in touch with me. So many things to look forward to...but, right now...I am looking forward to bed!! Night All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment