Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, March 29, 2011

There goes that "S" word again.....

I am hearing the "S" word again!!!! It is just the "icing on the cake" for my day, today!!! It was just one thing right after another....and when your day starts that way, you might as well just hang on 'cuz it's going to be a bumpy ride!!! The best part of today is that it's, almost, over!!! And then the weather people start to use that "S" word...really???? How can this be??? We are almost at the end of March....Friday is April 1st....yeah!!! Right??? Well not if Mother Nature plays yet another cruel joke!!! Enough, enough, enough!!!!~~~~ The camera is all charged up and ready to go...I will be taking pictures of our class, tomorrow night!!! I promise to post them as soon as my technical adviser gets them on here....(I don't really have a technical adviser....it's my daughter...) This is going to be a great class and a great way to kick off the Spring Classes!! I am looking forward to it!! At least my "less than wonderful" day was today....and not tomorrow!!! I pride myself on my optimism and positive attitude...Tomorrow is a new day!!! I am going to type up the recipes for the class....have a great night!!! And remember...THINK SPRING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment