Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, April 22, 2011

Baking, baking, baking......

This is a picture of one of the buckets I planted for on my porch at home...we are ready for Easter!!! I wish the weather forecast looked better...but there is nothing we can do about it. Today I baked....and baked and baked and as fast as I was pulling it out of the oven...it was heading out the front door in a white box!!!! This is a VERY happy "problem"!!! I am going to try to get some "extra" goodies in the case for those of you who didn't get your order in on time (and...by the way...5:00 on Good Friday IS NOT on time!!! Nice try, though!! :)) I really wish there were some way that I could take every order but still "scratch" bake the way I do...no freezers, no buckets of already made icing...etc. Our kitchen space and work area is VERY "cozy"....I would need a lot more space and a few more ovens...hopefully, one of these days!!! It is such a great feeling...being a part of so many celebrations and Holidays...it would be even better if we could be a part of more of them!!!! I am heading to bed....tomorrow will be an even bigger day than today was!!! I have visions of "Easter Basket" cupcakes and chocolate glazed egg cakes dancing in my head....it sounds like the "recipe" for some "sweet dreams" ....Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment