Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Class #2..."Easter Brunch".......

It's class time again!!! Tomorrow night's class is "Easter Brunch"...this will be fun!!! We are going to make all kinds of dishes that are perfect for an Easter celebration!!! It's really getting close, now!! I can't believe it's less than two weeks away!!! Some days it seems like we JUST got the Christmas decorations put away... Even though it was a dreary day, today, I really noticed how all of the trees and bushes are "popping"...you can see a green tint to things, now. Before you know it the end of May will be here...and all of the Summer picnics will be upon us!! I have ordered some great new merchandise to get ready for those picnics....but, one thing at a time!!! I will tell you all about the new stuff later...right now I have to go and type up all of the recipes for class tomorrow night...Have a great night, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment