Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Plant some herbs.....

I would like to take a moment to make a suggestion. If you have any stress in your life...plant an herb garden!! I am pretty sure the very first "aroma therapy" idea came from someone digging around in their herbs!!! I had a long list of "want to get dones" yesterday, including going into the shop to place some orders. I had some errands and running around to do...we did a little building project...my husband did the mowing....lots and lots going on!! I wanted to get some more "clean-up" done in my herb garden, but we were running out of "day" and getting some sprinkles too. I grabbed my gloves and my trowel and just started to get some of the "baby" weeds out....(before they grow up) and I was, almost immediately, a happy camper!!! The smells that come from a mixture of herbs, all growing happily together, is a little like Heaven!!! Did I get everything on my list done?? No. But, after about an hour with my herbs, I wasn't thinking about what wasn't done but rather all that we had accomplished!! I still have some work to do to get the herb garden in "perfect" shape....but that's fine with me!!! I can't think of a better way to spend my day off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment