Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, April 30, 2011

What happened to April????.......

Does anyone else think April passed in a blur??? I am pretty sure it was just yesterday that we were getting ready for Easter and now it's all over and we are on May's doorstep!!!! Crazy!!! We spent the entire week getting the gift shops all ready to celebrate Spring and gardening season!! We have some of the best merchandise right now....just in time for Mother's Day. No matter what your Mom likes or likes to do...we have it covered!! We have rearranged the front room and filled it with some of the best garden and garden related treasures that we have ever had. Then we rearranged the kitchen and filled it with some of the COOLEST stuff~~~EVER!!! Just to give you something to think about...we have something called a "hamdogger"....if you want to know what that is....you will have to come in and see for yourself!!!! All of the "summer candy" is in, the gourmet foods are stocked up and ready to go....it was a big job, but I am excited about the results. I think it looks awesome and I can't wait for all of you to see this great new stuff!!! And just about the time that I was feeling really proud of all that we accomplished and my thoughts began to turn to my gardening (I am trying to figure out if I want to make the "planting area" a little larger at the shop....among other things...) the Halloween catalogs started to show up!!! ( Actually...I have quite a few of my Halloween orders in, already...) No rest for the weary!! :) :) Who are we kidding?? I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment