Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, May 23, 2011

Headaches...all different kinds!!!

Welcome to my gardens....unfortunately, I haven't gotten to spend as much time in them as I would like. This has been one lousy Spring!!! Every time I start to feel sorry for myself, though, I turn on the news and see the devastation that some part of the country is dealing with and decide that all of this wet doom and gloom is really not so bad, after all!!! Monday, Monday...our only day off....I had big plans!! I, really, wanted to hit a couple of my favorite garden centers and work on getting some more stuff in the ground. We had a meeting, this morning, with someone from our pool company....(there are cracks in the steps that shouldn't be there...and they are going to fix them...)...but he was VERY late, and we had another meeting scheduled with one of the sign companies that we are getting an estimate from....and he was early!! It all worked out, though, and should not have had any effect on my day....but the humdinger migraine that I woke up at 4:00 am with DID!!! So....most of my day was spent in bed trying to feel better. These, almost, always come on a Monday....which (not going to SUGAR coat this...) sucks!!! So...here we are at the later part of my big day. No new plants...nothing, really, to show for my only day off!!! It is, currently, not raining....so I am heading out to pull some weeds before we eat dinner....the headache is FINALLY leaving....I just wish this lousy weather would leave, too!!!! Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment