Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, May 7, 2011

Menu block.......

I am trying to put the finishing touches on my Mother's Day Brunch menu....but I am so tired!!! It's a good tired, though!! We have been so, SO busy ( a wonderful "problem" to have!!!) and I have been baking up a storm!!! The gift shops have been hopping, too. I think everyone is ready for some nicer, "let's spend some time outside" weather. Lots and lots of things for the garden are heading home with happy shoppers!!! ~~~ I really need to finalize this menu...otherwise I will wake up in the night and start to think about it....and then I won't be able to fall back to sleep!! I need to be on my "A" game for tomorrow...Mother's Day is THE busiest day of the year, for us. It's a huge responsibility....everyone who has a reservation with us is coming with high expectations....and we will work very hard to make sure that you all have a great meal and a good time....but that will NOT be happening if I don't make up my mind, once and for all, what will be on the menu!!! So....I am going to go and get that done!!! I DO know that there will be fresh strawberries on it, somewhere....but I am thinking pancakes rather than cake!!! I wonder if the chef in this picture is busy tomorrow morning.....we could use a little extra help! ;) Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment