Welcome to Sweet Memories




Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wow...what a week......

The last couple of days Blogger has been acting up!!! I would find myself with a second or two to write this blog...and I couldn't "get on".... I don't know what that was all about and I really wanted to share some pictures with you!!! These are some of our brand new goodies...they are really cool baking "pans"...all different sizes and shapes!!! You can use them to make "gift-sized" baked goods....wrap it all up with cellophane and tie it with a pretty bow....COOL RIGHT???? I am so excited about these!!! They would make banana bread look all gourmet and expensive!!! You really need to come in and check them out!!! ~~~~ My goodness this has been one VERY busy week!!! I was in the garden, at the shop, at 6:00 this morning to get a little bit of "color" in the flower beds. Something I have been planning to do all week....but then I ran out of week!!!! This weekend is the historic house tours and our building is on the tour....and, of course, being the self-proclaimed "type A" that I am, I need it to look really great outside. If I am being honest....I would have liked to paint and have had the new sign up before this thing....but I decided to settle for the garden looking amazing...but then I couldn't find two minutes to do that....so 6:00 am worked!!! I got it all done before it started to drizzle....and I was pretty proud of myself...and then I realized the part of the tour that involves our building is tomorrow!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha.....oh well....it's all done!!! I wouldn't have been able to do it on a Sunday morning anyway!!! Way too much to do for our big Brunch crowd!!! Pretty funny though.....I know the weather we are having this weekend is not the greatest for outdoor plans....but it is wonderful for new plants!!!! Have a wonderful-what's-left-of-it weekend!!! And come and see the garden....

No comments:

Post a Comment