Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes you need to chill......

Sometimes you just need to chill. That was, primarily, how we spent our day off....I had several topics that I was considering for my Blog, this evening....and then I realized that I left my camera at the shop. I wrestled....briefly....with the idea of getting into the car and going over to pick it up.....and then...decided that I just didn't feel like it!!! This heat and humidity really saps the energy!!! I put a few hours in, this morning, weeding and watering...and Emma from Patch came and took pictures for a garden story that they are running this week. After that, I hung out in the pool and the pool house all day!!! Too hot for anything else!! My Grandson entertained our evening away....( and that is a whole other post...)and now I am heading to bed!!! I am not looking forward to the weather, tomorrow....it's supposed to be worse than today....Oh....the joys of July!!!! Stay cool and have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment