Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, August 4, 2011

The coolest stuff ever........

I spent some more time, this afternoon, pursuing my goal of complete organization. I went through some of my catalogs and got rid of the ones I don't need....which made room on the shelf for the ones I do need. Recorded a whole bunch of important stuff in my magic notebook. Wrote all kinds of necessary details about all of the upcoming classes and other special events...actually WROTE it down so that everyone can answer questions in an informed and professional manner....and just in time, too.....because you guys didn't waste any time starting to sign up for all of these things!!!! And, the whole time I am doing all of this....I am thinking about Halloween displays and how excited I am about the new merchandise for this year....and thinking about how I can't wait to get started so that I can share all of this COOL stuff with you....and 4 more big boxes come in. These are Christmas, though. That's OK....we will unpack, check for any problems, price and re-pack to be stored for later. Something interesting to do for the afternoon....and then I start to open the boxes!!!! First of all...let me just say....you all are in for one SWEET Christmas this year... (hint, hint, hint......) and.....now I want to get the Christmas stuff out!!!! I'll tell you what....it's rough to have SO MANY things to look forward to!!!! I'm going to tell you again....save those pennies and DON'T spend them anywhere.....until you have come in and seen us!!!!! I...can't....wait!!!!!!!!!!       :):):):):).......... Have a great night....with visions of sugar plums....and jack-o-lanterns....and candy canes and witches.....heeheee....I am such a tease!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment