Welcome to Sweet Memories




Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting there....

Well....we are getting there!!! I knew, even in the middle of this project on Monday, that it was going to take most of the week....and it looks like I was right!! Today....we were working on the kitchen....it looks great...but I am pooped!!! Tomorrow....we tackle the "Christmas Shop" and get the Byers' Choice Carolers re-arranged and in a different home. Then....we will be done. No....we won't....I am NEVER done....but that is one of the best parts of my job !!!! :):):) I still have more GREAT stuff coming...and the show stopper of them all....THE CANDY!!!! I know how much you all look forward to that!!! So do I, actually....it's one of my favorite "re-do" jobs....especially when the Halloween stuff comes in!!! But....for now....I am calling it a night!!! I have more pictures to share....but, you can always come in and see it all in person!!! Judging by the number of happy shoppers, already this week......it looks like that's the plan!!! See you soon!!! Have a wonderful night!!!  :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment