Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, October 27, 2011

Making a List....and checking it way more than twice.....

He's making a list, and checking it twice....this time of year....I make lists, too. The transition from Halloween and Fall to Christmas and Winter is a big one. It is all consuming....it wakes me up at night and makes me feel like I am spinning around just a little too quickly. So I make lists. It keeps my thoughts straight and reminds me of my ideas. When you read this you are, probably, thinking...."oh, this must be stressful..." but the truth of the matter is....I enjoy it!! I love to order all of the merchandise that will help to make your Fall and Winter Holidays the best ever....and I love to plan and organize....and, most of all.....I love to decorate!! I love to live in the moment of, and enjoy, each Holiday....but I, also, love to think about the next one...(I have already put in a whole bunch of my EASTER and GARDEN orders!!!) I believe that we need to celebrate everything that is worth celebrating....Major Holidays certainly....but Birthdays, Anniversaries, achievements and accomplishments ....and maybe even just "a nice day" here and there....I believe that SO strongly that I have made it my business....literally. We are a part of all of your celebrations....the big and the small....and I take that responsibility very seriously. I am very lucky to be able to do what I do, day in and day out, and call it my job. Is it a lot of hard work....oh yeah....but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! So....I am off to work....I have another order to place, a lot of baking to do, some more thoughts about the upcoming changes in the gift shop, some merchandise that I want to rearrange....a few more menus that need my attention....where did I put that list???? :):):) Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment