Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday.......

Once Upon a time.....long, long.....L-O-N-G ago (that will make his Daddy happy;)) I made a cake for my son's 2nd birthday.....it was a train and it was my first attempt at decorating a cake.....now here we are....many, many....M-A-N-Y years later....and you all know where that experiment took me....and my whole family. It seemed natural, somehow, that it should all come full circle.....this is my Grandson's 2nd birthday cake....I guess it's a good thing he was a boy....hahahahahahahaha!!! This was the very important thing I had to do yesterday....it all goes by so quickly..... Happy Birthday Peanut....and Happy Birthday, today, to my oldest daughter...(February is a busy celebration month in this family!!!) Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment