Welcome to Sweet Memories




Monday, February 27, 2012

Looking forward....and enjoying today!!!

Good Morning.....and it's a beautiful morning, too. I have an overwhelming desire to go out in my garden and do some work. It's very cold....but it is supposed to warm up later on....and the sun is so bright and the birds are all over the place....I just want Spring to get here!! It has been such a strange Winter....it has, almost, felt like early Spring for most of it....but now I want the real thing. I made up my mind that we were going to keep the "Winter" decorations up until the end of February.....but I am regretting my decision!!! It's a lot of work to get all of my snowmen and other Winter collectables out....I didn't want to take it all down before we got our money's worth (so to speak...) but I want my Easter things out!!! I want the bunnies and chicks and eggs.....they make me happy!!!! But.....it is still February....and I have a lot to do today....so the Easter will have to wait until next Monday!! In the meantime....I can get my fill at the shop.....because Spring and Easter are in their glory there!!! A little patience is a good thing....of course a little Spring is a BETTER thing.....but it will be here (and gone...) before you know it....so I will just look forward to it for now!!!  The "lots" that I have to do today is important stuff.....I will post pictures and tell you all about it later.....it's the kind of thing that will be gone before you know it, too!!! Looking forward to things is important....but savoring the "right now" is important, too!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment