Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, March 9, 2012

What I have been up to....all week!!!

Some of my Easter display in my kitchen.....
A corner of the living room......
The "farmer's market" in the living room....
Some of my "story book" characters.....
a little bit of "gardening" in the dining room....
Monday was a L-O-N-G day!!! It was my own fault....I should have been packing the snowmen away a little each night, last week.....so I paid the price :) but....it's all done!! I have been "tweaking" all week....I usually only have to do that if I get tired during the decorating.....I get "stumped" while I am setting things up....can't quite put my finger on why I am not happy with it....so I "tweak" until I get it right!! As you can tell....I don't do strictly Easter....I do more "garden"...while I love, and appreciate, the traditional Easter color scheme....it doesn't "go" in our house. I am pretty primitive. So....I mix in a whole bunch of "garden"....the Easter collection stays in the kitchen....candy containers, "chocolate" bunnies and vintage pieces that have the "right" look....it makes it a little easier on me, too....the kitchen display is the only thing I will have to change when Easter is over...everything else will stay out until it's time for Halloween!!! I just wanted to share what I have been up to....now it's time to turn my attention to the outside :) while I am not looking forward to losing an hour this weekend....it will mean gaining an hour of daylight so that I can work outside when I get home, each night....trade-off!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend.....even if it IS shorter!!!   :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment