Welcome to Sweet Memories




Friday, May 18, 2012

Please be patient....all of the operators are currently busy!!

This week has been, almost, as crazy busy as last week.....If you are, patiently, waiting for the next "class" so you can add some more to your Fairy Garden....( and I HOPE you are looking forward to adding more to your Fairy Garden...) I will get that done...I promise!! Just stay tuned....we had our last class for the Spring, this week....lots and lots of prep to do for that....and we had to "whip" the front garden into shape....there is a function in town, this weekend....and they will be stopping to "look" at us on the tour....can't have an unruly garden!! Plus....I have been busy ordering some more amazing and exciting merchandise for your shopping pleasure....then, of course, there is that small matter of cooking and baking....:) Hang in there.....I will be back....promise!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment