Welcome to Sweet Memories




Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring classes are on the way.....

It's almost time. It's almost here. The Spring classes are starting at Sweet Memories!! Just two weeks to go....and THEN we will KNOW Spring has arrived!!

I must say....I have struggled a little bit with this schedule! I start to feel like a broken record....like we have done it all!! So I decided to hand the responsibility of coming up with the "subjects" back to you!! On one hand....the responses were very interesting!! Soups, casseroles, cooking for two....my secret recipes (nice try!!) on the other hand...they were kinda all over the place....and I found myself back to square one. The problem is....I NEED to have a "theme"....I NEED boundaries!! Anyone who knows me...well...knows that I don't, necessarily, play by the rules....I march to my own drummer...but I am, also, a control freak who needs to have everything planned.

So.....I decided to call this set of classes..."Celebrating Spring". A series of classes all about this most wonderful of seasons!! It will give me creative control....I can incorporate the subjects that you guys requested without having to "fit" them in any particular "theme"....and everyone is happy!! ~~~ As it turns out....that is not true!! I NEED a theme....I NEED those boundaries!!!! Hmmmm.....Guess what I did for part of my Monday??? I now have three "themes"....Each one will celebrate Spring....as promised...and I will fit ALL of your requests in...(except my "secret recipes"....nice try!!) and NOW everyone is happy!!

There is a VERY little bit of room left...if you are interested in joining us....call NOW!! For all of you who have, already, signed up.....and WANT to know the themes....too bad!! :) I want to keep them a surprise!! I will tell you, however, we are going a little "old school" (hahaha...get it??) and the "tablescapes" will be back!!! We are gonna have a party...(well...THREE parties!!) and we are gonna "Celebrate Spring"....come hungry...and ready to take notes and ask questions.....school is back in session!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment