Welcome to Sweet Memories




Thursday, August 4, 2016

A little update.....

I thought I would give you a little update on what's been happening, this week.....the first week without the gift shop!!

Well...first...everyone has stopped thinking we were closing the whole place. That's a good thing. I must say... I am still baffled as to how that piece of misinformation was derived from the post.

Moving on....

Second....there has been some backlash. It was expected...this was not the first time I have made major changes in our long history....and most people don't like change. But, from a business standpoint, change is not only necessary it is essential. Static and boring are not words you want people to use when they describe you!!

You are just going to have to trust me....you are going to LOVE what we are doing....I know I do!! And, while you won't be able to go upstairs and browse everyday of the week....we still have a great selection of treasures scattered throughout the downstairs! Plenty to look at...plenty to buy!

Now....a little sneak peek into what we have been up to.

Hmmm.....I don't want to give any secrets away and spoil the surprise.

Well....let's just say...we are about to get very friendly with brushes and cans....I have been threading my needle...a LOT...(I forgot how much I enjoy sewing!! 😉) my husband has been refinishing and building, the vintage stash is growing....and Fall and Halloween 2016 are going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!

I know it's not what you're used to....but, let's be honest, is ANYTHING at Sweet Memories like anyone else's.......nope!! That's why you love us!! 😊 And right back at ya!!

2 comments: